Winter Trees Kit
Designed with a Winter Wonderland in Mind. Three Winter Trees hand embroidered in a cool pastel palette and each finished with a twinkly star. A winter wonderland, kit packed full of texture and smooth satin stitches plus sparkly beads.
Hand Embroidery and it's benefits
Hand embroidery can help to focus your mind whilst encouraging relaxation and calm. Embrace your creative by making something beautiful each month and I will be there to guide you within my hand embroidery community, should you feel that being creative is not your natural forte.
Studies have shown that being creative helps to relieve stress, increases happiness, improves memory and can also increase your concentration. My hope is that hand embroidery becomes the perfect activity for down time and a soulful pleasure for you.
So... What is inside the December kit?
- Printed, colour step by step guide book
- Printed design, on twill cotton - Open your kit and you're ready to stitch!
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Stabiliser fabric (soft fluffy white)
- Full DMC hand embroidery thread
- Bobbins to keep your threads neat and tidy
- 2x embroidery needles
- Sparkly beads
- A needle threader
- Backing card to seal your finished 6" hoop art
- Blue ribbon to hang your hoop
You will also need...
- Small scissors or embroidery snips (for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished)
- Ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits are necessary when I work*
My work style is inspired by nature around me. Beautiful florals and green botanicals feature heavily as well as Inspirational quotes, chunky textures and beautiful detail. These are some of the features that will be present throughout the monthly subscription designs. Whatever the design, you will be sure to receive the most wonderful and carefully collated hand embroidery kit, designed and collated by me.
Created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2021 Natalie Gaynor Designs
All patterns and kits are for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org