This beautiful "Sunshine" embroidery kit makes the perfect craft gift or treat for yourself.
Designed and collated by me, I am thrilled to be able to share my love of all things stitchy and floral with you😊
The “Sunshine” kit contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art.
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed below. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your “Sunshine” hoop art.
• Printed step by step guide
• Pattern to trace
• A pencil to trace your pattern onto the fabric
• 6” embroidery hoop
• White cotton fabric to stitch onto
• DMC embroidery thread
• 1x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling your needle)
• Backing card to finish your hoop
• Ribbon to hang your hoop
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
• Small scissors or snips
(for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished.
• Glue to seal the fabric in your hoop
(A hot glue gun or tacky craft glue works well)
• ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits it necessary when I work*
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2017 Natalie Gaynor Designs 2017
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.