Natalie Gaynor Designs
New Beginnings, Time to Bloom
The September Kit - New Beginnings, Time to Bloom: The Inspiration
Inspired by autumnal colours and the positive changes that the new season brings🥰🍂🍁
Autumn can be seen as the season of retreat. The blooms die off and the trees lose their leaves, the nights draw in and the days are shorter🥰🍂🍁
We just need to stop and see the absolute beauty that autumn brings. The trees are awash with bright coloured leaves... orange, reds and yellows and the bushes bare fruit for us humans and animals too. Vegetables are harvested to feed us for the last part of the year and flowers continue to bloom; only these flowers are hardy and strong🥰🍂🍁
Life continues on in colour and abundance, so here's to 'New beginnings, time to bloom'.🥰🍂
So... What is in the Time To Bloom kit?
- Printed, colour step by step guide book
- Design Template to trace onto your fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Stabiliser fabric (soft fluffy white)
- A heat erasable pen (to transfer your design)
- Full DMC hand embroidery thread
- Bobbins to keep your threads neat and tidy
- 3x embroidery needles (Please take care when handling)
- A needle threader
- Backing card to seal your finished hoop art
You will also need...
- Small scissors or embroidery snips (for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished)
- Ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits are necessary when I work*
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed in the instruction booklet, within your kit. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hoop art.
Created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2021 Natalie Gaynor Designs
All patterns and kits are for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org