Natalie Gaynor Designs
Hand embroidery can help to focus your mind whilst encouraging relaxation and calm. Embrace your creative by making something beautiful each month and I will be there to guide you within my hand embroidery community, should you feel that being creative is not your natural forte.
Studies have shown that being creative helps to relieve stress, increases happiness, improves memory and can also increase your concentration. My hope is that hand embroidery becomes the perfect activity for down time and a soulful pleasure for you.
So... What is the Summer Meadow Hand Embroidery Kit?
- Printed, colour step by step guide book
- Design Template to trace onto your fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Stabiliser fabric (soft fluffy white)
- A heat erasable pen (to transfer your design)
- Full DMC hand embroidery thread
- Bobbins to keep your threads neat and tidy
- 2x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling)
- A needle threader
- Backing card to seal your finished hoop art
You will also need...
- Small scissors or embroidery snips (for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished)
- Ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits are necessary when I work*
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed in the instruction booklet, within your kit. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hoop art.
Created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2021 Natalie Gaynor Designs
All patterns and kits are for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com