PRE ORDER - 1st September 2020
Everything Will Be Alright - Hand Embroidery Kit
Soothing sage green fabric, neutral coloured threads and sparkly beads make up this mindful, hand embroidery kit. Positivity and Calm were the inspiration for this modern hand embroidery kit. The perfect creative treat for you or gift for someone who enjoys fun craft projects to do at home. Suitable for beginners and experienced stitchers alike.
Your Everything Will Be Alright kit contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art.
What is inside your Kit?
- Printed step by step guide
- Printed Design Template to trace
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Fabric stabiliser
- DMC embroidery thread
- 1x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling)
- 1x needle for beading (Please take care when handling)
- Beads to add sparkly detail
- Backing card, glue and glue spreader to seal your finished hoop art
- Ribbon to hang you hoop art
You will also need...
- Small scissors or embroidery snips (for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished)
- Ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits it necessary when I work*
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed in the instruction booklet, within your kit. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hoop art.
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2020 Natalie Gaynor Designs 2020
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com