Do you have all your own hand embroidery materials? Do you just need my design and my instructions to get started on embroidery projects? If so, PDF downloads are for you!
*Don't worry full, physical kits are also available. Whatever your option, you'll be stitch ready and good to go 🥰🥰🥰*
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PDF FILE DOWNLOAD OF THE "Positivitea" embroidery pictured:
A charming hand embroidery design with clear and concise instructions. This embroidery PDF download is the perfect uplifting project to work on with your favourite cuppa to hand.
Featuring a range of hand embroidered stitches in a beautiful soft tonal palette. This pdf download is perfect for beginners and experienced embroiderers alike!
The “Positivitea” PDF File contains:
* A 28 page Instruction booklet which contains:
* A full list of equipment and materials needed to complete you project.
* Hints and tips on setting up your embroidery hoop.
* A step by step, colour photograph guide to all of the stitches.
* Instructions on how to finish the back of your hoop art once your project is complete.
* A printable template to trace and which you can use over and over again!
This is an INSTANT PDF DOWNLOAD containing a template and instruction booklet to enable you to create the embroidery design pictured within the listing.
NO MATERIALS, KIT SUPPLIES OR FINISHED HOOPS WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER PURCHASE.
This INSTANT PDF FILE been designed and created by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs. The PDF should ONLY be used for your own personal use only. Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this PDF
WHERE TO FIND YOUR DOWNLOADED PDF:
Your PDF will be ready to for you download after checkout.
Due to the downloadable feature of this listing, I don't accept returns on PDF download purchases. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.