This beautiful, "You’ve Got This", hand embroidery kit makes the perfect craft gift or treat for yourself. Designed with positive thinking at the heart of it and incorporating the Pantone colours for 2021. The yellow and grey colour palette breath a breathe new life into the timeless craft.
Designed and collated by me, I am thrilled to be able to share my love of all things stitchy and botanical with you😊
This modern hand embroidery kit contains all you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art.
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed below. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hand embroidery.
- Printed step by step guide
- Pattern to trace
- A heat erasable pen to trace your pattern onto the fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Grey cotton fabric
- Fabric stabiliser (white fluffy square)
- 3 full DMC embroidery skeins
- 2x embroidery needles. One for embroidering and one for the bead work (Please take care when handling your needle)
- Beads to embellish your embroidery art
- Backing card to finish your hoop
- String to hang your hoop
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Tea and biscuits *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits it necessary when I work*
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright Natalie Gaynor Designs 2021
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needles and sharp snips are included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.