Hand Embroidery Start Up Kit
What is inside your Start Up Kit?
In addition to an introduction booklet with two simple beginners stitches, beginners stitching tips and hoop finishing guide you will also receive:
- 6" and 4" Hand Embroidery Hoops
- 8x pieces of Cotton and Polycotton fabric
- 8x pieces Medium weight stabiliser
- 8x – Colourfast embroidery skeins
- 8x Card embroidery bobbins
- Full pack of hand embroidery needles *Please take care when handling, your needles are sharp.
- Snips *Please take care when handling, your snips are sharp.
- Heat transfer pen
- 1x - 6" and 4" Circular backing card
- Craft glue and glue spreader
- Black and white string
- Printed 6” and 4” circular template sheets for design work
A Natalie Gaynor Designs Start Up Kit contains the materials and equipment that you will need to begin your journey into hand embroidery.
In addition to the materials and equipment you receive within your physical kit, you will be given access to my Facebook group, ‘Natalie Gaynor Designs – Needle and Natter’. Needle and Natter is designed to be a friendly and inclusive group where I will add videos and pictures that contain helpful hints and tips on getting you started on Hand Embroidery, regular stitch videos to show you new stitches and designs to try out, exclusive offers on newly released kits and information on upcoming workshops within the Manchester area.
Simply search the group Natalie Gaynor Designs – Needle and Natter, on Facebook and answer the questions as of you when you request to join.
Within your kit will be a one time use code that you will use to gain access to the group.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com