This bright and shiny "FIREWORK INSPIRED" embroidery kit is perfect for those who are beginners and those that have experience with embroidery.
Designed and collated by me, I am thrilled to be able to share my love of all things stitchy with you😊
The “FIREWORK INSPIRED” kit contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art.
There are 7 stitch techniques that make up your hoop design plus bead work:
- Fly Stitch
- Star Stitch
- Running Stitch
- Lazy Daisy/Chain Stitch
- Long Stitch
- French Knots
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed below. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hoop art.
- Detailed, printed, step by step booklet
- Template to trace your design onto your fabric
- A heat erasable pen to trace your design (Simply use a hair dryer to remove any remaining marks once your embroidery is complete).
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Fabric to work on
- 6x skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- A mixture of beads to add to your design
- 2x embroidery needle – Larger needle for embroidery and smaller needle for beadwork (Please take care when handling your needle)
- Small bottle of craft safe glue and brush to seal the back of your hoop
- Backing card to seal your finished hoop art
You Will Also Need:
- Small scissors or snips
(for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished.
ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits always helps *.
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor Designs
©Copyright 2019 Natalie Gaynor Designs
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.