Create Your Own Rainbow - Hand Embroidery Kit
My bright and beautiful 'Rainbow Hand Embroidery Kit' is the perfect creative treat for you or gift for someone who enjoys fun craft projects to do at home. Designed and collated by me, I am thrilled to be able to share my love of all things stitchy with you😊
The “Rainbow Hand Embroidery Kit” contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own colourful 6” hoop art. Add the written text included on the original pattern or change things up and add your own text on the 2nd template inside your kit.
What is inside Rainbow Kit?
- Printed step by step guide
- Rainbow Design Template to trace
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Fabric stabiliser
- Heat erasable pen to transfer the design onto fabric
- DMC embroidery thread (9 colours included)
- 1x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling)
- 1x needle for beading (Please take care when handling)
- Blue beads to create your raindrops
- Backing card to seal your finished hoop art
- Ribbon to hang you hoop art
You will also need...
- Small scissors or embroidery snips (for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished)
- Ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits it necessary when I work*
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed in the instruction booklet, within your kit. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your rainbow hoop art.
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2020 Natalie Gaynor Designs 2020
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org