A modern take on an age old craft. This hand embroidery kit is perfect for those who are beginners and those that have experience with embroidery.
Designed and collated by me, I am thrilled to be able to share my love of all things stitchy and botanical with you😊
The “BOTANICAL” kit contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art.
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
If at any point you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through any of the contact links listed in your booklet. I am ALWAYS happy to help and would love to see the progress of your hoop art.
- Printed step by step guide
- Pattern to trace
- A heat erasable pen to trace your pattern onto the fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton calico fabric to stitch onto
- Fabric Stabiliser (soft white and fluffy)
- 3x DMC embroidery thread
- 1x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling your needle)
- Backing card to finish your hoop
- String to hang your finished hoop
• Ribbon to hang your hoop (optional)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
• Small scissors or snips
(for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished.
• ohhh (and tea and biscuits) … *this, of course, is just a suggestion but I find tea and biscuits it necessary when I work*
This pattern and kit has been created and designed by Natalie Gaynor and is copyright to Natalie Gaynor designs
©Copyright 2020 Natalie Gaynor Designs
This pattern and kit is for personal use only, Please do not distribute/sell this pattern or finished products made from this kit
WARNING! Not suitable for children due to the inclusion of small and sharp parts. Embroidery needle is included in this kit. Keep out of reach of children. Handle with care!
Colours may vary slightly, computer monitors, tablets and phones can display different colour tones.